Barbara has a background in international development and policy analysis.
Barbara has worked in diverse roles including research, event coordination and project support on tasks related to humanitarian emergencies, livelihood empowerment and associated gender dynamics as well as trade and development. She has lived experience in Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) and works to support organizations in advancing their EDI goals through numerous initiatives.
Prior to Nordicity, Barbara worked at the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) - UN agencies specializing in Intellectual Property and ICTs respectively; CARE International; CUTS International, a trade advocacy NGO; and the International Water Management Institute. Barbara also previously held a short stint with a government agency in Ghana.
At Nordicity, Barbara works on several projects conducting primary and secondary research, data collection, qualitative and quantitative data analysis, and facilitating stakeholder engagement.
Barbara has lived and worked in Ghana, South Korea, Switzerland, and Canada.
- Master of Arts in Political Science, Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Master of International Affairs, The Graduate Institute, Switzerland
- Master of Development Policy, KDI School of Public Policy and Management, South Korea
- B.A. Political Science with Sociology, University of Ghana
- PRINCE2® Foundation Certificate in Project Management, PeopleCert®